The fisherman’s jacket:
This waterproof oilskin is made of a PVC-coated fabric for maximum waterproofness. The material remains flexible to ensure comfort in all circumstances. Even in cold weather, this personal protective equipmentfor seafarers and oyster farmers or fishmongers will protect youfor a long time. This waterproof coat is designed for very heavy use. Whether at sea or on land, it does not tear despite the use of fishing tools and is highly resistant to abrasion and aggressive saltwater environments.
This marine raincoat is perfectly appropriate for professionals in the maritime world. Its rotating waterproof hood follows the movements of the head so as not to hinder the visibility of the professional. This coat has external pockets to hold various tools, phones, papers, etc. It also has an inside pocket with a flap. This jacket also has a double zip that allows the sailor to open the bottom of the jacket to move more easily without getting wet. Neoprene cuffs on the wrists prevent water infiltration and splashing when you raise your arms.
Stainless steel rivets reinforce the ends of the zip to prevent tearing
- Flexible and very resistant fabric with its PVC coating 700 Gr/M2 the thickest one on the market
- Cut, tear and puncture resistance
- Hood rotates without discomfort when you turn your head, for added safety
- Neoprene cuffs to prevent infiltration through the sleeves
- Double zip closure protected by a waterproof flap
- Longer rear hem to keep you dry even when bending over or sitting down
- Waterproof outside pockets
- An inside pocket