Ultra-lightweight food safety shoes, ideal for the kitchen and catering industry:
Ultra light (only 500g), comfortable and extremely robust safety shoe for the agri-food industry The EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) composition allows us to offer a shoe moulded in a single block for greater resistance, unequalled lightness and waterproofness.
This model guarantees a S2 safety level in accordance with the ISO 20345 safety shoe standard. It is therefore equipped with an anti-slip and antistatic sole and a protective toe cap (against falls and crushing). It has a shock absorber to reduce the impact on the heel. They guarantee better comfort to limit fatigue.
This safety shoe for the agri-food industry can be supplied with a removable protective slipper (optional, on request) which keeps the user warm and comfortable. This anti-bacterial slipper is easily machine washable.
The Aquavitex safety shoe for the agri-food industry is resistant to oils, greases and hydrocarbons. It is therefore perfectly adapted to the agri-food industry, in the kitchen, for craftsmen (bakers, cheese makers, fishmongers, butchers, caterers and food factories, etc.) as well as the medical sector.
- Lightweight for excellent comfort (only 500 g per pair in size 38)
- Seamless, the structure is moulded in a single block and waterproof to optimise the life of the shoe
- Machine washable and washable with water thanks to the EVA composition
- Anti-bacterial comfort insole that evacuates excess moisture
- Pre-cut vents to limit perspiration for more temperate environments and for better hygiene
- Removable and machine washable pair of socks (optional)
- Ultra grip anti-slip sole for greasy floors, for greater safety
Also worth discovering is the safety boot specially designed for the agri-food industry.
There are no reviews yet.